- Childbirth (Doula who provides emotional and physical support to you during your pregnancy and childbirth)
- Postpartum (Doula support after the delivery of a child)
- Full Spectrum (Supports the entirety of the reproductive journey and any outcomes - from fertility & preconception, to birth, to abortion, to miscarriage, to adoption, to postpartum)
- Sibling (Doula that supports, prepares, and/or cares for older siblings as they transition in becoming siblings. Sibling doulas are there while you are in labor, postpartum, or both)
- Fertility (Doula that provides preconception (trying to conceive or understand conception options) support to families as they follow their path to parenthood)
I am a birthkeeper. Knowledgeable and respectful of the physiological birth process. I am a wife, mother of 4 boys & server of women. I attend home births and unassisted home births this includes VBACS. I also can teach women how to perform their own prenatal care at home. I believe in birth & I believe in you. I will support you to the best of my capabilities.
I truly believe in autonomy. A woman should birth in any way that she sees fit. Birth should be unhindered and intuition led.
Year completed: 2020
Years of experience: 1 -5
Births attended: 12
Other Certications: Placenta Specialist, Peer Lactation Consultant, Traditional Birth Attendant, Unassisted Birth Attendant