I am a Full-Spectrum Doula and childbirth educator. I was born and raised in Puerto Rico and offer services in English and Spanish. I love empowering parents to make the right choices for themselves.
Find more about me at Acrossthespectrumdoula.com
Your birth, your baby, your body, your informed choice!
- Hispanic or Latino
- White (Having origins of the original people of Europe / Middle East / North Africa)
Year Training Completed: 2019
Years of Experience: 1 -5
Maternal Specialist Details
Type of Doula:
- Full Spectrum
- Uzazi Village
- Birthing Advocacy Doula Training (BADT)
- Bereavement Certification
- Certified Childbirth Educator
- Peer Lactation Consultant
Type of Doula Practice:
Births Attended: 30
Other certifications or licenses: CBI and DONA trained
How can your maternal specialist contact you?
"*" indicates required fields