Angie Danek, founder of Empowered Holistic Birth LLC
Angie has been attending births in the Pittsburgh area since 2011. Through her years of having and raising her 4 children, she experienced 7 miscarriages and secondary infertility, those experiences led her to a deeper understanding of autoimmune disease and the importance of healing the body on a deeper level. After several years working toward healing her microbiome, she delivered her 4th child at home. She is a birth, bereavement, lactation, postpartum and childbirth education specialist.
Every woman deserves an Empowering Birth experience and to discover her inner strength.
Type of Maternal Specialist:
- Lactation Consultant
- Just use my name
- White (Having origins of the original people of Europe / Middle East / North Africa)
Year Training Completed: 2006
Years of Experience: 10+
State License Received: PA
Maternal Specialist Details
Type of Doula:
- Full Spectrum
- Childbirth International|H.E.R.B.A.L.
- Bereavement Certification
- Certified Childbirth Educator
- Certified Lactation Counselor
- Certified Parent Educator
- Certified Placenta Encapsulation Specialist
- Herbal Educator
- Midwifery Apprentice/Student
- Midwifery Assistant
- Peer Lactation Consultant
Type of Doula Practice:
- Private, Community Based / Co-op
Births Attended: 350
Type of Birth Sites Serviced:
- Home, Hospital, Freestanding Birth Center
Type of Lactation Consultant:
- Certified Lactation Consultant (CLC)
Other certifications or licenses: Licensed Massage Therapist, specializing in Prenatal
Please log in to contact this maternal specialist.
Not a Mom or Maternal Specialist? Our goal is to meet community needs throughout the perinatal space! We still welcome you to join our community!
Have a different need? Our goal is to meet community needs. Send us a message and we can customize your access.